We have an exciting 100% remote opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in banking industry experience. The new Paycheck Protection Program allows the SBA to forgive loans if all employee retention criteria are met. As a result, we are in need of a Project Manager that can help navigate this process.
Primary Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- This person will manage the entire process of the PPP forgiveness process to ensure compliance
- Pull and analyze data
- Communicate with Executives, Senior Officers, Business Managers, and customers
- Provide regular updates on the program and provide program data
- Review applications sent and received
- Frequent interactions with the Steering Committee
- Publish and communicate action items
- Host/lead internal meetings
- Serve as internal point for Forgiveness process
Key Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Project Management - PMP certification a huge plus
- Proven decision making and leadership skills
- Ability to identify issues, understand severity, determine direction for resolution
- Communication skills - ability to summarize and frame issues, processes, and draft professional communications for both internal and external consumption
- Matrix Management - proven ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver a single process
- Advanced Excel skills including analytics, data mining, etc.
- Visio - ability to create/modify process maps
- Banking industry experience a HUGE plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74780 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.