Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager provides thought leadership on Initiative and Program planning, execution and delivery of key business capabilities to enable team's vision. This individual will be required to collaborate with Business partners, senior leadership, solution architects, Business and data analysts and development teams and capable of operating at multiple levels of abstraction and have the presence and communications skills to operate comfortably at all levels of the technology organization.
The desired candidate will perform duties related to technical data, end-to-end project management, and delivery of material change projects of moderate to high complexity within a single or multiple department(s) within a business unit. Leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project. Role is responsible for overseeing a series of projects within the Technology organization. Responsibilities include end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution, manage project scope, time line and budget/expenses, oversight/manage/lead project execution, integration and implementation, risk management and mitigation planning, readiness/change adoption/stakeholder management, and quality assurance, ensuring that all applicable change requirements are satisfied.
Work with business partners in understanding the business needs, setting strategic direction on key programs execution, and how the work in hand fits with broader objectives of the group.
Understand basic aspects of business use cases and different types of design principles to effectively design and deliver solutions to integrate various use cases into application delivery.
Plan and oversee end to end technology solutions delivery to meet key business needs, and stakeholder expectations. Develop clear program execution plans, manage financial planning, and risk management
- 5-7 years of applicable experience filling a tech lead PM role
- Prior experience with end to end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solutions
- 5-7 years of prior experience in managing project scopes, time lines, budgets and expenses and management reporting
- Prior experience leveraging project methodologies and frameworks such as SDLC and Agile
- Demonstrable communications skills, both written and verbal. Should be able to effectively communicate with business partners, senior leadership, and fellow technology teams; should have mastered the art of storytelling and influencing without authority.
- Sound analytic and diagnostic skills to deal with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information.
- Must be results oriented. Proven ability to deliver on high priority business goals. Effectively manage conflicting priorities. Experience with cross LOB / enterprise matrix teams.
w2 only- must sit onsite uptown
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.