The technical program/project manager will be responsible for helping drive a program aimed at building strategic platform infrastructure for the clients risk analytics functions. The candidate will work with senior business, technology, risk, and operations leaders to support and govern the execution of a wide range of projects. This individual will couple computer science and project management skills to automate and streamline program management capabilities and derive actionable insight from project information.
The position requires the ability to understand complex problems and negotiate practical solutions across organizational boundaries. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining program health monitoring routines and processes (e.g. roadmaps, change control, dependency management, tracking of targeted business outcomes and associated metrics, etc), creating presentations and presenting to senior audiences and ability to multi-task and collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
As a member of the program management team, this individual may be responsible for leading specific program initiatives including, but not limited to:
* Direct PMO liaison to at least one critical program horizontal / workstream team
* Program planning exercises, rationalization and sequencing of overall program events
* Managing governance and quality assurance of program wide Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
* Creation of program communications and presentations
* Assist in the development and subsequent on-going management of processes and tools to automate and streamline program routines such as roadmaps, change management, issue and risk tracking, cross workstream dependency management, and fact/metric based status reporting.
* Quality Assurance of individual program workstream/horizontal artifacts and submissions
* In-depth analysis of project information, as a basis to make decisions and drive strategy
This position requires experience in program management, ideally within a large financial institution or management consulting firm focused on financial institutions. The candidate must have a proven track record in change management, creating and maintaining effective and repeatable program governance routines, program reporting, and articulate communication. Highly motivated, creative-problem solver with an analytical mindset is a must.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* Program management experience, either from a mgmt. consulting firm or large financial institutional environment
* Prior experience working in a financial risk management (credit risk management, market risk management, enterprise risk management) environment - familiarity with risk management terminology
* Advanced working knowledge of the Atlassian products and tools, including JIRA, JQL, and Wiki
* Strong experience and knowledge of both waterfall and lean agile methodologies. The candidate should have a thorough working knowledge of project methodology lifecycle (SDLC)
* Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written, supported by expert MS Office knowledge
* Experience with developing tools to automate and streamline program processes
* Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to lead execution planning sessions with Technology, Operations, and Business
* A good knowledge of the techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs and resources
w2 only, must work uptown Charlotte post pandemic
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.