Project Manager - Finance Business Operations (Remote with Future Hybrid Work Model)
Our client is an established yet, rapidly growing, company and is seeking a Financial Business Operations Project Manager to drive Finance organization's initiatives. You will be working alongside Finance and cross-functional team managers to identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, communicate status to all levels of the business and champion company project management best practices. This is a critical position to help the company's Finance, Accounting and other functions scale for the future within their fast-paced, high-growth environment.
We are looking for a project management professional who has a demonstrated track record of project management and process improvement. They also have:
- 5+ years of project management experience with a Bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, accounting, related discipline or equivalent experience required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- PMP, MPM, BPM or other similar project management or business process improvement certifications; Finance or Accounting experience preferred.
- Deep project management skills. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Expertise at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously and keeping others on track. You're thorough and organized to the extreme.
- Ability to create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources; ability to Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
Compensation: $100,000 to $130,000 + bonus and excellent corp. benefits