The Project Coordinator assists with tracking and coordination of project activities. Specifically responsible for tracking, scheduling, coordination, documentation, and requirements of project assignments.
• Support the projects team by coordinating, participating, and managing project management documentation.
• Maintain tracking of action items and follow up with the Project Manager to ensure timely reply and/or action.
• Assist in the development, planning, and execution of meeting agendas and distributes any required materials.
• Monitor aspects of project execution to ensure timely contribution by team members.
• Assist with identifying potential bottlenecks in processes and works with the project management team members to resolve issues.
• Prepare progress reports.
• Liaison with appropriate personnel and department managers when performing project activities.
• May perform incidental project management including planning, research, analysis and implementation of deliverables/action items.
• May act as team lead on small projects.