The Project Controller works closely with Project Managers, Project Executives and Superintendents on all facets of project accounting and administration issues.
- The Project Controller will be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting and will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly owner requisitions.
- Review and approval of subcontractor requisitions and vendor invoices.
- Managing subcontractor compliance with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, bonds, waivers, CCIP enrollment, billing procedures).
- Assisting Project Management in the monthly project forecast including validation of the projected fee and percent complete forecast.
- Processing subcontractor and owner change orders in Oracle.
- Processing labor and AP job cost transfers.
- Monitoring the cash position of the project and completion of the monthly cash position analysis.
- Preparation of the project cash forecasts.
- Assisting the Corporate Risk Manager in the administration of a Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP).
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Construction or manufacturing background needed.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills.