• 4+ years of high-volume project billing & commercial AR/Collections experience.
• Experience working for project-based service firms such as engineering, construction, architectural, GovCon etc.
• Deltek software experience; Deltek Costpoint is highly desired.
• Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or related field of study is highly desired.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products required especially in Excel.
• Analytical and a critical thinker who is proactive, resourceful, and effectively able to problem solve.
• Possesses a high attention to detail, level of accuracy, and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and driven with a get it done mentality and desire to obtain top results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide a high-level of customer service and follow up.
• Deadline driven with proven success multi-tasking and prioritizing competing tasks.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
• Collaborative team player who is willing to take on additional projects as needed.
• Strong data entry, document management, and database management experience.
Company offers comprehensive benefits package, remote capabilities during COVID, and growth opportunities.
Qualified candidates should apply directly and email their resume to Brittany Clark. Connect with me on LinkedIn.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.