* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting from an accredited institution.
* Three to five years professional experience in accounting and financial analysis
* Three plus years of experience in a construction environment preferred
* Must have construction accounting background and solid understanding of financial accounting systems
* Superior analytical and thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability
* Technical capability to prepare, analyze, and interpret financial and operations data/reports
* Working knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and working ability in all Microsoft Office Professional Suite software
* Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen. Acts as a business partner - sees the big picture
* Superior organizational skills required to deal with multiple 'high priority' duties; project management experience beneficial
* ERP and business process knowledge
* Business acumen and strategic thinking skills
* Customer focus (internal and external customers)
* Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Essential Job Duties:
* Produce and review billings and submit to Owners/Clients. Reconcile non-lump sum job billings to job cost each month.
* Cash flow should be managed very closely, starting with timely outgoing billings. Develop relationship with counterpart on Owner's side to assist with timely collections.
* Allocate Credit Card transactions.
* Subcontract Administration and Compliance
* Subcontract Billings and Lien Waivers
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.