- Define the product vision and road map strategy.
- Provide clear product vision and direction to the Scrum team and stakeholders throughout the project, ensuring successful and on-time delivery of products to market.
- Effectively manage and maintain a sustainable work-flow for multiple, complex projects and time-lines
- Work with stakeholders and Scrum team to develop clear, concise user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog
- Set, prioritize, and evaluate the work generated by a software Scrum team to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
- Knowledge of Scrum agile framework. Work with Scrum Master to lead and influence others on best practices
- Hold Scrum team accountable to sprint goals and accept or reject the Scrum team's work at the close of each sprint
- Attend all required Scrum meetings including: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review, and retrospectives
- Collaborate often with developers during sprints. Provide clarification when needed and make timely decisions on execution details, involving key stakeholders when appropriate
- 3+ year's experience as a Product Owner on a software product Scrum team.
- Creative thinker
- Quality focused
- Command of Agile principles and processes
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience authoring and refining user-stories, managing and prioritizing product backlogs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement and innovation is desired
- Experience with Jira Software/Confluence
- Experience working with remote team members
- Product Owner or Scrum Master certifications preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.