TEKsystems is partnering with a client in the northern suburbs in search of a Sr. Product Owner.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply based on job details below. Must work W2.
The Digital User Experience team is seeking an experienced Mobile Product Owner to lead an agile team to deliver new mobile capabilities. This person will partner closely with technology, user experience, business, and product teams to deliver critical initiatives. The Product Owner is a key member of the business who is the conduit to technology through the agile team, is responsible for writing and accepting user stories that align to the product features and ensures the backlog stays full and is prioritized. Partners closely with Product Managers to prepare features and user stories for continuous planning cycles. Candidates for this role will have knowledge across product ownership and development, technology concepts and architecture and user experience.
* Partners with agile team to deliver customer and business value through product features.
* Develops user stories from prioritized features. Leads efforts to attain product vision and objectives. Writes acceptance criteria for user stories. Ensures that user stories meet the Definition of Ready (DoR) and are updated in the system.
* Provides status updates to the business and management.
* Collaborates with agile teams to follow through on business priorities and visions. * Manages and prioritizes sprint backlogs.
* Empowers decisions regarding functionality and priority in the sprint. Approves each user story during the sprint.
* Bachelors in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Engineering Work Experience
* 2+ years as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT or related
* Agile/Scrum In Lieu of Education Experience
* 4+ years as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT or related Certifications and Licenses * CSPO (not required) Other Qualifications
* Position is located in Riverwoods office with expectations to go to downtown Chicago office as needed (~weekly)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.