Seeing a Product Manager with Experience within the Financial Industry - Must have experience with Credit Card programs.
- Update KPIs and trackers with cards business data
- Facilitate Sr. Director with presentations
- Coordinate with Third party vendors such as COOP, and MasterCard for campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with Marketing department for planning and executing campaigns
- Acquisition and Life cycle Management Programs
- Develop and execute acquisition and life cycle management strategies for assigned products
- Operationalize new card enrollment campaigns
- Flawlessly execute balance transfer campaigns in coordination with marketing and channels
- Work with channels of distribution and sales to develop channel engagement strategies
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services
- Define current and emerging target markets and segments
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience as a Cards Product Manager; financial institution experience strongly preferred
- Experience developing and executing data driven product, risk, portfolio, marketing or channel strategies
- Experience managing financial products or services
- Experience analyzing product lines to maximize performance, penetration and pricing opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to use industry/external trends, analytics, and intuition to continually measure, evaluate and optimize products to drive product innovation, sales and financial performance
- Experience evaluating and implementing third-party product or service solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, other related fields of study or equivalent experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.