Procurement Accountant is Responsible for managing supplier relationships for administrative and operational activities and issues. The role will ensure Contracting, Procurement standards are created, maintained and enforced in conjunction to internal and external regulatory audit criteria. The Procurement Accountant will oversee the negotiating, structuring, and management of contractual documents for the company. The role will ensure vendor setup and proper documentation are adhered to and enforced in conjunction to internal and external regulatory audit criteria.
- Manage all correspondence for vendor contracts and vendor relations, including new vendor and purchase requests
- Contract review and negotiation, working with Legal on contract terms
- Fees, pricing, payment terms, termination language
- Purchase request processing and conversion to Purchase Order
- Set up and manage Purchase orders for the Company
- General ledger coding and budget adherence
- Involves working with Internal team members as well as vendors
- Vendor management including set up of vendor records in ERP system
- Prepare monthly Open PO accrual
- Update Procurement Tracker as needed
- Preparation of Journal Entries & Month end close
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Networking with other departments within company and attending necessary meetings to stay in the loop on key issues.
- Assist with annual financial audit, including preparation of various audit schedules
- Special projects, as needed
- Assist Accounts Payable Department, as needed
- Minimum 4 years progressive accounting experience
- BS in Finance or Accounting, a plus
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of enterprise resource planning system.
- NetSuite and/or Concur experience preferred.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Refer to job #900442.