Our clients Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of the company.
We are looking for a business analyst with an understanding of cloud and infrastructure hosting technologies, at large scale. You will have a unique opportunity to help drive the implementation and transform the way we build, control and operate infrastructure hosting at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Most importantly, we look for individuals that have a passion for learning, continuous improvement, and team collaboration.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- A strong understanding of Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Work with businesses to identify areas where performance or processes can be improved, and help develop strategies to realize those improvements
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer