seeking a PRICING ANALYST at our Torrance, California location. In this challenging position you will be involved in developing cost data and preparing bid proposals, quotations, and other documents regarding our products in response to requests from prospective customers. You’ll work closely with our Proposals Manager as well as Business Development, Engineering, Program Management, Contracts, Finance, and Manufacturing staff members to ensure that bid proposal content is complete, compliant, accurate, and timely
You will need at least 1-3 years of finance or accounting experience, with some experience in pricing or proposal development preferred. Other qualifications that will enable you to perform successfully in this position include:
• Proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and presenting information in a meaningful way to a variety of audiences.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills are required, along with the ability to effectively interact with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
• A high degree of attention to detail is needed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is necessary.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while adhering to strict schedules.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills to work closely with associates from multiple areas within the division.
• Knowledge of FAR and TINA requirements as they relate to proposal activity is a plus.
• Knowledge of RF components or space hardware is helpful.
• A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is necessary.