We have a client seeking a Plant Controller to oversee one of their largest plants. This individual will be the right hand person to the Plant Manager and Operations Controller!
- Ensure all assigned accounts are correctly stated in the company's financial statements
- Perform month end close activities
- Complete monthly analysis for various accounts
- Review process order variances and provide actionable suggestions for improvement
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Manage Capital Expenditure tracking
- Perform all standard cost functions
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of cost accounting
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Standard cost experience required
- Strong Excel skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73910 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.