I am working with a client seeking an experienced Plant Controller to join it's growing organization with over $100M in revenue. The primary function of the Plant Controller is to serve as the financial leader of their respective facility, to protect the assets in their location through its finance activities and summarize analyze business operations. The Plant Controller reports to the Corporate Controller and acts as the financial business partner to the plant's General Manager. The key responsibilities will be budgeting/forecasting and analysis to plan, efficiency improvement for revenue growth and on the manufacturing floor to assist the operations manager and plant manager with all operation results. For immediate consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
• Perform monthly closing of financials for the facility in accordance with GAAP with full income statement balance sheet responsibility for plant location.
• Conduct operational financial analysis for both corporate operational management stakeholders.
• Provide daily financial reporting of production and expense metrics to plant General Manager, serving as a business partner to the GM. Ad hoc reporting as requested from internal stakeholders.
• Inventory Control, including obsolescence monitoring inventory turn analysis.
• Lead and prepare annual budget and monthly forecasts comparing projected results to prior year, budget and previous forecasts.
• Fixed Assets, safeguarding tracking.
• Apply cost accounting review and monitor production standards.
• Prepare reports for regulatory agencies as required.
• Participate in all audits as required.
• Perform operational analysis, trend projections, and forecasting vs. month budget metrics.
• Liaison primary communicant to corporate finance.
• Creation of capital spending project analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.