Dollar Bank is community-oriented and customer-focused in everything we do. We embrace the importance of contributing to our local neighborhoods to help them grow and thrive. You would be a perfect fit for our team if creating an amazing customer experience is your passion!
As a Personal Banker, you are part of a team whose primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service. You will engage in thoughtful interactions to build and grow customer relationships by suggesting banking products and services (e.g. checking, savings, credit cards, loans, digital banking) to meet their needs. You will complete a four month training program in which you will learn how to make recommendations while utilizing a consultative sales approach.
* High school diploma/GED required
* College degree required, or a minimum of one year demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service in financial services or retail industry.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
* Ability to travel as needed to training.
* Candidates being considered will be subject to additional background checks as required by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.