Performance Quality Analyst II (Auditor)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Performance Quality Analyst II
Acts as auditor in charge for audits and special projects, writing Standard Operating Procedure's (SOPs) for any new initiative or project, creating and delivering training materials for any new or changing systems and applications within Sales Compensation, Licensing and Credentialing (SCLC) team.
- Translates business need into appropriate, comprehensive quality validation strategies and design.
- Participates in pre and post implementation audits of production team transactions.
- Audits multiple lines of business, multiple functions, and multiple systems.
- Trend audit results and perform data analysis on trends to determine/recommend adjustments to quality reviews, develops and recommends process improvements and solutions.
- Functions as a subject matter expert for discrepancy review, questions from team and business partners, and interpretation of guidelines and audit process.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with business to review audit plan, audit findings and/or recommendations for improvement.
- Acts as a mentor to peer auditors, providing training and managing work and projects as necessary.
- Facilitate calibration sessions with the business area, support areas, vendors or clients.
Location: Indianapolis Indiana 46204
Duration: 3 Months Contract
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- We can only consider candidates who can work on our W2 and are able to be hired directly by our clients without sponsorship.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92895 when responding to this ad.