Performance Management Specialist II, Miami, Florida
The Performance Management Specialist II position is responsible for collecting, analyzing and controlling the application of the necessary tools for the measurement, analysis and performance of continuous improvement of the operation, in order to obtain high standards of quality and efficiency; in agreement with the strategic plans, and established internal policies.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the process, analysis and continuity of Internal Customer Satisfaction Surveys in order to maintain and improve high efficiency levels on the services provided to our internal customers;
- Provide reports and metrics on the Customer Satisfaction Surveys of the O&T global units to senior management;
- Organize the process, analysis, and permanence of the External Satisfaction Surveys for different O&T Department, to ensure that quality and performance levels are accomplished adequately;
- Provide support to the different O&T units for the implementation of management tools, measurement and continuous improvement of the operation with the purpose of assuring the efficiency in terms results;
- Provide reports and metrics on the quality and performance of the O&T global units (Products and Services Report, Claims, Channels, etc.);
- Control and provide continuity to key performance and quality indicators for the responsible O&T units and their relations to the strategic direction of O&T Global.
- Provide reports, metrics, and analysis on the unit cost report, total cost of ownership report, and virtual accounts report of the O&T global units;
- Assist in the coordination and definition of grid objectives for the O&T units;
- Maintains, audit, and provides continuity to all the Balanced Score Cards for the O&T units;
- Coordinate the definition, revision and conciliation of the main Service Level Agreements for the O&T units, which will allow continued pursuit to the suitable determination, evolution and management of all the different and measurable Key Performance Indicators;
- Participate and assist in O&T Strategic Projects aligned with the company's strategic plan;
- Organize the process and analysis of Benchmark initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement of the operation based on peer comparison;
- Monitor and evaluate vendor management program;
- Back up function for other operational roles performed in the department, as required by Manager;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department Manager;
- Assist the Department Manager in the training process of new performance analysts. Specifically, assist the trainees in the following: adopting the operating procedures of the department and cross-training in the various reports of the department.
Functional Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure, have a professional image and be able to resolve problems and conflicts. Must be able to prioritize work and effectively manage time. Must possess basic business communications skills such as advanced writing, listening and have basic office and mathematics skills, and customer service skills. Possession of professional skills such as report writing, basic statistics, effective presentation skills and creative skills are required.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum two years' experience coordinating or supervising department performance and/or Quality controls.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Multi-task skills. Must possess the necessary analytical abilities, leadership, persuasion, negotiation, mediation, solution of problems, establishment and maintenance of excellent interpersonal relations as well as the handling of productivity tools and quality. Previous experience with Lotus Notes, Internet and MS Office Skills, including MS Word Advanced, MS Excel Advanced and MS PowerPoint Level II required. Crystal Report Level I. Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish).