BCforward is seeking a Pega Developer in Indianapolis
Can work remote fo rnow
Looking for a highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with good communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT on all phases of the software development life cycle. The ideal candidate will be interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success utilizing an industry-leading low-code platform. If you have an object-oriented background and want to step into a low-code world, this job is for you.
* Work with implementation partner to develop and deliver solutions on low-code platform.
* Meet with business partners to discuss BPM and AI application needs.
* Design and develop BPM applications to support process efficiency improvements.
* Perform and design solution architecture within a low-code platform.
* Design class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
* Coordinate with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
* Integrate with external databases, web services and other back end and legacy systems.
* Troubleshoot application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
* Maintain the security posture of all system applications.
* Collaborate with architects on application design and perform design and code reviews.
* Certified Systems Architect (CSA) and/or Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) a plus
* Experience as a Pega Developer a plus.
* Experience on Pega PRPC version 8.x or later a plus
* Experience with Pega's Financial Services, Customer Service, Healthcare Platforms, or Marketing is a plus.
* Familiarity or experience with AI/Machine Learning/Analytics a plus
* Experience in other low-code platforms (ex: Salesforce)
* Understanding of methodologies and delivery of business software solutions with experience in the various SDLC methodologies and working with a DevOps mindset
* Basic knowledge of technical infrastructure (servers, database, storage, network)
* Familiarity with Agile methodology and related frameworks (Scrum)
* Familiarity with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools such as SSIS
* Familiarity with robotic automation tools (PEGA, K2)
* Knowledge of IT-related security and compliance regulations (PCI, FISMA, FedRAMP, Pub 1075)
* Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization
* Experience with Azure DevOps and/or Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Strong organizational skills, planning skills and communication (written and oral) skills
* Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex system within a minimum timeframe
* Ability to mitigate complex issues in a professional and timely manner
* Ability to work independently while keeping team informed
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
* A tolerance for change and desire to keep up with latest technology advancements
* Aptitude for picking up new skills in new technologies
* Willingness to cover periodic on-call rotation
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 111268 when responding to this ad.