Is working for a company where you believe in their mission important to you? Would you like to join an organization where they truly are trying to make the world a better place?
Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with a Boston area based non-profit to identify a Payroll and Benefits Manager to join their team.
About the Company seeking a Payroll and Benefits Manager:
• Our client is a nonprofit organization that identifies the most pressing issues in local communities, creates an action plan, and works with volunteers to find the best way to solve them
• This NPO has great notoriety across the United States, with 1,200 offices across the country
• The organization mostly focuses on education, income, and health in whatever way will best impact their local area
About the Payroll and Benefits Manager role:
• Bi-weekly process payroll for 90 full-time and part-time employees as well as approximately 20 seasonal employees
• Oversight of timesheets using Paycom Software and verifying the accuracy of the payroll
• Managing the Employee Benefits Program and communicating benefit offerings to staff via training and new employee orientations
• Reconciling, audting, and submitting for payment all benefit invoices
• Additional ad hoc projects as necessary