Our client in the Duluth, GA area is looking for a remote Payroll Specialist to join their team on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Process accurate and timely payrolls weekly, bi-weekly, semimonthly and monthly for US employees
- Provide customer service to employees to resolve payroll issues and discrepancies
- Update and maintain employee information
Requirements of the Payroll Specialist:
- 3+ years of in-house payroll processing for mid-size to large companies
- 1+ year of PeopleSoft experience
- Kronos or Infotronics or Workbrain experience preferred
- High volume, large company payroll processing experience
- Bachelor degree is a plus
If you are interested, please apply today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74717 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.