Job Summary: Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Internal Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing the payroll of Internal hourly and salaried employees. An Internal Payroll Specialist's responsibility is to perform the duties of a Payroll Assistant and additional payroll related accounting functions. Internal Payroll Specialists hire, audit, verify, monitor and process payroll data and utilize various reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with payroll policies and procedures.
• Assist with on cycle & off cycle payroll processing
• Enter Employee Status Form changes including hires, terminations & transfers, tax updates, etc
• Communicate policies and procedures to field personnel on payroll issues
• Audit weekly payroll wages and taxes
• Work closely with team members to ensure that all tasks are completed
• Coordinate the timely resolution of the loan, bank and various general ledger accounts
• Develop value added procedures for departmental improvements
• Provide accurate and timely paycheck to our employees
• 2+ years of Payroll experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Exposure to payroll related accounting functions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills: PeopleSoft, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
• Strong customer service skills
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.