Payroll professionals, are you looking to move your career forward with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Payroll Specialists. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong finance background and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
In this position, you will be responsible for a multi-state weekly and semi-monthly payroll for over 100 employees. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Processing payroll for a number of employees
- Processing various garnishments including child support, tax levies, etc.
- Processing multi-site and multi-state payroll
- Compiling a variety of management reports from database to include weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports as required
- Analyzing, preparing and entering data into automated systems to produce accurate and timely deposits for all employees
- Assisting in the annual Worker's Compensation insurance audit
- Assisting with administration of 401(k) plan