Why take a Payroll Manager opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a leading employer in their Industry
- With a large and growing team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department.
- They have a known track record for promoting from within.
- Some current employees say:
- “Benefits program is top notch”
- “It was the best job, great bosses and upper management.”
- “A great company that offered me great opportunities.”
- The Payroll Manager will oversee the weekly processing of payroll, evaluating complex payroll issues, ensuring proper protocols are followed.
What the Payroll Manager will do…
- Subject matter expert on payroll regulations, errors and policy. Assist payroll supervisor and manager with interpretation and recommendation on legislative or policy changes.
- Audits various payments processed by the payroll team including bonus payouts, correction of hours, off cycle batch processing, ensuring appropriate overtime rules, deductions, benefits and accruals are applied.
- Payroll Manager with initiate, maintain, and release garnishment orders assigned, within compliance standards, accurately and consistently.
- Payroll Manager will support Accounts Payable department hand assist with full cycle AP