ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading organization in construction and project management.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL MANAGER
- Manage and guarantee weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Supervise payroll staff
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Track and report Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)