Why we like this Payroll Manager opportunity:
Our client is in aggressive growth mode (organic & acquisitions). The Payroll Manager position is a critical and highly visible role within the organization. If you are interested in a highly visible role keep on reading. The Payroll Manager will report to the Chief People Officer. This is a role with autonomy where you will be able to make those important decisions to better the organization. Due to the flexible schedule, great atmosphere and competitive compensation packages this organization has a very low turnover rate.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE: Payroll Manager
The Payroll Manager will oversee the payroll function and operations for the entire company.
- Payroll Manager will oversee multi-state payroll processing
- Oversee and mentor the payroll team staff
- Work across departments including; HR, Finance and the Senior Leadership team
- Payroll tax reporting
- General ledger adjustments
- Develop and implement payroll policy and procedures
- Continuous process improvement projects