ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading non-profit organization looking to add a Payroll Coordinator to their tight-knit team!
- Easy to get to by public transportation
- Get to work a group of mission driven employees
- Lots of room for growth within the role
- Laid back work environment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Assist Payroll Manager in preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.