Aston Carter is hiring for a Payroll Analyst:
Solely responsible for running and balancing bi-weekly payroll process. Ensures that all employees are paid timely and accurately through conducting bi-weekly time record audits. This is a full cycle payroll position.
* Responsible for the general oversight of one or more of the functional areas within Finance Operations. Supports all business activities across all operational states maintaining a high level of proficiency.
* Direct backup to department management on all issues regarding processing and procedures for assigned area; acts in lieu of the department management in his/her absence.
* Responsible for follow up with the staff on policies and daily processing issues. Makes production decisions regarding outstanding issues that need immediate resolution.
* Participates in reviewing department procedures response to audit findings. Recommends new procedures and implementation strategies as necessary or indicated. Oversees user maintenance of applicable systems; works with various internal departments to solve system issues as necessary.
* Assists management in improving performance by participating in meetings, establishing department goals, identifying and evaluating trends, developing appropriate courses of action, identifying training needs, and making recommendations for on-going training, orienting new employees, and reinforcing learning through coaching.
* Assists in the maintenance and/or development of desk procedures, policies, and procedures. May assist in generating user documentation of processes, policies, and procedures in response to business changes and ensures staff are updated on any changes or modifications.
* Responsible for overseeing quarterly/annual updates to department process documentation. Facilitates partnership in other business areas to ensure their input is included.
* Responsible to oversee/respond to all internal/external questions pertaining to daily processing of payroll and that includes.
For immediate and confidential consideration reach out to David Truong.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.