CRG is seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst for a contract role with our client in the Raleigh, NC area.
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day completion of all payroll functions including but not limited to the timely and accurate processing of the payrolls, review and entry of garnishments, compliance of all employee and employer tax withholding and reporting, and general ledger files preparation and balance. This position works closely with each site for time and attendance and site needs in regards to payroll. The role will report to the Payroll Manager and work very closely with the Senior Payroll Coordinator, Finance, Human Resources, and Benefit teams.
1. Ensures payroll data entry/imports and calculations are accurate and that employee's are paid accurately and timely.
2. Performs payroll audits.
3. Resolves employee/site concerns.
4. Maintains detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with statutory requirements.
5. Provides garnishment/tax/workers compensation support.
6. Understands company, site, department processes and policies, as well as site benefits.
7. Understands time and attendance process.
8. Issue ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including all year end processing.
9. Strong organization and attention to detail.
Associates degree in Business or HR related field preferred.
Five to ten years of payroll experience in the pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry preferred.
* Understanding of payroll rules, regulations, calculations for compliance purposes
* Strong knowledge of ADP payroll systems (Workforce Now version 7 and Time Labor Management)
* Advanced proficiency with MS office software, particularly Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
* Knowledge of income tax forms, benefit programs, short term disability, retirement plans, etc
* Experience in all year end processing activities(audits, balancing, adjustments, reporting, W-2 and W-2C's)
* Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Category Code: JN0001, JN005