Downtown corporate headquarters is in need of a Payroll Administrator for long-term temporary assignment. Pay rate range is $20-22/hour
- Process all payroll information for the accurate calculation and timely distribution of payments to all employees.
- Run and monitor payroll processes as required in rotation within Payroll Team.
- Research all pay and exceptions on error reports, edits, and queries making the necessary adjustments for accurate payment to employees.
- Analyze and verify payroll information as required by payroll supervisor.
- Analyze tax queries and prepare tax or taxable income adjustments, as needed.
- Maintain data monitoring for trend analysis and other management needs
- Prepare data files or reports and distribute timely to appropriate departments as required.
- Develop or update payroll department documented procedures.
- Resolve employee problems when contacted by telephone or email.
- Minimum high school diploma required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years progressive payroll experience required
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30228. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.