We are looking to add a payroll professional to our clients growing company!! You will serve as the main point of contact for payroll-related questions from employees and will work cross-functionally to build strong partnerships with both internal and external customers. We are looking for a candidate with a go-getter personality, experience with processing payroll and understanding UltiPro software.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the Payroll Manager and work closely with the Payroll Admins who are responsible for bi-weekly payroll for over 9,000 employees (including managing garnishments, benefits, and taxes)
- Support the needs of a rapidly changing business! Versatility is key!
- Document policies and procedures and identify areas to improve and streamline
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Partner with HR team to design processes that ensure employee information is accurately entered and maintained in Ultipro.
- Work closely with our accounting team to ensure that payroll information accurately flows into our general ledger (Lawson).
- Coordinate with our store operations teams to ensure any payroll related information and guidelines are efficiently communicated to our store teams.