The CSI Companies is searching for a Payroll Accountant for our client in the Miami area.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The individual will be responsible for all Payroll duties.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration is required.
- 3 years of Payroll experience, performing all payroll functions
- Responsible for processing all payroll and tax activities while ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and filings.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, fixed assets schedule
- Creation of payroll schedule and vacation accrual schedules.
- Issue manual checks.
- Performs various accounting duties including journal entries, General Ledger account reconciliations, reviewing and analyzing discrepancies and processing appropriate corrections to ensure the accuracy
- Assist the accounting finance and human resources team during down time.
- Help with discrepancies that may arise from the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Answer employee questions related to payroll..
- Manage the reconciliation of benefit invoices.
- Assist Financial Controller with other duties as assigned
- Prepare monthly payroll taxes
- Reconciliation of balance sheets accounts, fixed assets schedule
- Experience assisting with accounts payable and receivable functions
- Generate weekly checks for vendors and employees
- Weekly payroll calculations
- Prepare yearly W-2 & 1099's
- Paying all taxes on-time
- Monthly Financial Statements