Creative Financial Staffing is working with a Rockland, MA based manufacturing company to identify an office administrator/accounting coordinator to join their team. This is a part time position and is perfect for a parent looking to work while their child is in school, someone looking to get back into the workforce or for someone who is retired and isn't completely ready to step out of the workforce. The Controller is seeking an individual who has strong interpersonal skill. They do NOT require an accounting background; however, they are looking for someone who is interested in taking on accounting responsibilities (the Controller will train).
About the Company:
- Our client is a $10M privately held manufacturing company that was established over 60 years ago.
- Their client base is comprised of the top Automotive clients are among their prestigious client base
- They are growing organically by expanding into different industries.
- Must be adaptable, organized, and articulate.
- Have a thorough understanding of general office procedures and demonstration of effective communication skills.
- Proficient use of computers, business software, and office equipment.
- Willingness to learn basic accounting.