Part - Time Bookkeeper
The Intersect Group is seeking a part-time Senior Bookkeeper for an immediate contract-to-hire opportunity to support our client, a national consulting and training firm, in the Norcross area of Atlanta.
Responsibilities of the Senior Bookkeeper include:
- Maintain records of financial transactions, establish accounts and post transactions
- Prepare financial reports, collect, analyze, and summarize account trends
- Maintain and balance general ledger and subsidiary accounts, prepare trial balance, and reconcile entries
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements
Qualifications of Senior Bookkeeper:
- 4-5 years of Bookkeeper or Accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks desktop version highly preferred
- Experience with the MS Excel including pivot tables & VLOOKUPS
- Working knowledge of DCAA compliance standards a plus
- Comfortable working about 20-25 hours weekly
This is an immediate need for hire. If you meet the minimum qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72675 when responding to this ad.