Our client, a global financial services firm, is seeking an experienced Project Management Office Analyst, you'll be responsible for playing a proactive role in the definition, execution and development of PMO standards and controls - to ensure we are delivering on time, actively managing our risk and aligning to the organizations delivery methodologies and new operating model.
- Planning management
- Assist in maintaining the central program plan and roadmap - analyzing, tracking and reporting variance against the baselined plan/ schedule. Develop and produce a proactive reporting framework to track plans across key milestone levels and support early sight of delivery issues/ risks.
- Dependency management
- Maintain and monitor list of key program-level dependencies and proactively track through to completion. Provide appropriate dependency reporting to the appropriate governing body.
- Change control
- Ensure that the current delivery position can be reconciled against the program baseline for scope, benefits and schedule. Support and develop the ongoing Change control standards (including process and tools), define a change calendar (with administration of change forums), provide change MI (including audit trail) and report to the appropriate governing body
- Facilitate governance/ key program level meetings and meet the relevant information demands for those. Ensure decisions are made within governance and identified governance meetings have clear agenda, quorum members, reports and minutes published. Drive program adherence to the delivery tollgate sanction process
- Risks & Issues
- Ensure the program adheres to program risk and issue standards and maintain the program risk and issue log (driving remediation/ resolution activities through to closure). Drive effective escalation management of risks and issues from work streams/ releases into the program.
- MI & Reporting
- Coordinate the streamlined weekly collation of information about the health of work streams/projects and assist in the preparation of report packs for key Governance Forums and communications out to other key program stakeholders. Maintain the program reporting calendar to support program governance.
- Resource Management
- Work in conjunction with the Finance and Business Management team to establish and maintain a program resource baseline (supply and demand) to support delivery plans. Define, maintain and manage a resource demand process and link into resource gap tracking - providing resource demand vs supply and recruitment status MI. Define process for new program hires to ensure they have knowledge of the program and team.
- PMO delivery standards
- Identification, creation and development of standards, tools, process and culture to ensure best in class approach to the delivery of change, from inception to implementation into production. The successful individual will effect improvement across all aspects of technology delivery and Target Operating Model.
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Support the communications lead by maintaining a communications hub for the program which supports program standards and internal program communications. The successful individual will be comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels across the firm and will be responsible for tracking against the stakeholder and communications plan.
- Target State Op Model
- As the portfolio management uplift program is complete, the successful candidate should support the transition and ongoing management of portfolio management activities into BAU
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+years of experience within complex programs in global financial institutions
- Exceptional experience and proven track record in stakeholder management, partnership (enabling a 'one team' culture and positive working environment) and complex program governance across multiple locations
- Proven strategic capabilities and demonstrable critical thinking across business/technology vision, solutions, strategy, roadmaps and portfolio delivery.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve conflict situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, including ability to communicate effectively with Senior Managing Directs to CEO-3 level.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience working in a global virtual team environment
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude
- Risk and Issue Management
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Work Breakdown and Critical Path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Executive Communications
- High-level proficiency in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer