Operations Finance Manager
CFS has partnered with a global manufacturing firm. The organization has enjoyed tremendous growth over the past few years. They are looking to bring on a self-motivated Operations Finance Manager to support the preparation, analysis, and reporting of company financial information.
Why Work Here?
- They treat employees with respect and supports them in their responsibilities and personal concerns.
- They encourage new ideas and employees feel their contributions are important to the success of the company.
- The company provides an excellent working atmosphere in a new, modern, built for purpose facility.
- Employees are given meaningful assignments, allowing them to utilize their knowledge and skills, learn and grow and the ability to advance.
- An internationally focused company with a small company feel.
- They are a fast-growing business and is postured to successfully compete in the future.
Responsibilities of the Operations Finance Manager
- Responsible for Company month-end close and financial analysis reporting
- Manager/administer the monthly closing process steps in SAP
- Manage/Perform commentary and analytics for key financial reports
- Ensure proper inventory controls are in place; and audit the cycle counting process together with the logistics department and finance staff.
- Responsible for reporting and analyzing cash and working capital.
- Act as site leader for financial consolidations & reporting tool (i.e. Jedox), implementation & maintenance.
- Administer timely and accurate of monthly reporting & analysis of Company strategic business financials
- Manage the standard costing and variance analysis process
- Act as backup for key month-end processes performed by other finance staff to ensure cross functional training within the department.
- Perform other projects, reporting tasks, or analysis as requested
Preferred Experience of the Operations Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience
- SAP experience preferred but not required
- Manufacturing experience
- CPA and/or CMA designation a plus