Our international client, a market leader in automation solutions, is seeking to add an Operations Controller for their North America team. The Operations Controller is a key member of the team and responsible for ensuring that the financial health of the Organization is reported accurately in the financial reports. The Operations Controller works directly with the responsible Managers to help define the Organization's financial goals and objectives; continuously strive for improvements and based on analysis recommend actions to improve the accuracy of financial reporting.
This Operations Controller will act as an advisor and business partner for the Business Leadership by interpreting financial results relative to business strategy and making recommendations to improve EBITDA performance. You will create and use financial reports, production data, and other information to influence decisions and control costs across the organization.
- Collects, analyzes and reports financial data to identify potential financial and drive continuous improvement across all business functions
- Take initiative to start, lead and execute improvement projects, but always with focus on output and relevance for the business
- Regularly monitor assigned financial performance and cost estimates to complete latest estimates relevant for company forecasting
- Provides financial guidance and support to facilitate the accurate set-up, performance and maintaining of assigned projects and contracts to ensure the proper reporting of revenue and profits
- Gain understanding of the business and initiate, conduct and document monthly financial meetings with relevant team members to come up with accurate financial forecasting
- Participate in ad hoc projects and create reports and presentations at senior management request
- Challenge team to think differently regarding new business opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Undergrad in Finance, MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant and progressive operational finance experience in an international company
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills and data analysis
- A self-starter who is focusing on output and tangible results, who is willing to invest in own development and future, in an ambitious and international environment
- The ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to adhere to closing schedule and deadlines
- Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment
$82,500.00 - $156,000.00 /Year