- Analysis of Accounting and Financial data to prepare proper financial statement journal entries; and preparation of financial and operational variance analysis for management.
- Analysis and processing of business documents
- Account reconciliations, works with internal and external customers to recommend process efficiency; completes various analysis tied to Inventory.
- Interface and develop collaborative relationships with individuals in departments outside the Controller's Organization
- 3+ year's of Accounting Experience within one of the following industries (Oil and Gas, Energy, Manufacturing, Automotive)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a G.P.A of 3.0 or higher
- SAP Experience (highly preferred)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.