We are currently seeking an Operational Controller to support our Central Florida Market for our Landscape Maintenance and Development service lines. As an Operational Controller you will be responsible for delivering financial information in Netsuite, delivering accurate and timely KPI, managing the back office staff, invoicing, A/R, and delivering projects to drive margins.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join a company that is the leader in its field as well as have direct impact on the P&L. You must have great leadership skills, exceptional communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to analyze reporting and improve the efficiency of the company. You will oversee financial and accounting reporting activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency and drive profits.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly KPI to drive business results
- Oversee financial operations of the office including all administrative departments.
- Set controls to mitigate risk and increase return on investment
- Review and analyze all weekly and monthly reporting. Review and report findings of income statement and balance sheet reports for all divisions & locations. Look for areas to improve efficiency based on findings
- Responsible for analyzing and investigating unusual items identified during the internal review process for income statement and balance sheet reporting
- Respond to company management for questions regarding monthly and yearly income statement and balance sheet reports
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Capital expenditure planning
- Work with external auditors to create annual audited financial statements