OFFICE MANAGER/ACCOUNTING ASST
About the Company
• Manufacturing company just north of Dayton is looking to add an Office Manager/Accounting Asst to their team.
• Great location, not far off of I-75. Ample parking.
• Non-smokers only!
• Strong team environment with very little micro-managing.
• Great variety in work--lots to do and no two days alike!
Responsibilities of the OFFICE MANAGER/ACCOUNTING ASST:
• Responsible for processing and payment of all AP invoices.
• Code invoice items to GL.
• Create and print checks.
• Responsible for all customer AR invoices.
• Reconcile invoices with shipping.
• Monitor AR and make collection calls.
• Facilitate credit card set up.
• Review time cards.
• Maintain attendance logs.
• Assist with benefit selections.
• Onboarding of new staff.
• Monitor office supplies.
• Light admin duties, as needed.
Preferred Qualifications of the OFFICE MANAGER/ACCOUNTING ASST:
• Strong EXCEL user.
• Experience in both general bookkeeping and HR.
• Team attitude and attention to detail.