Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the North America Treasurer will be responsible for the management of treasury activities in North America based in Michigan, US. Implementing strategies in cash management, treasury risk management and subsidiary funding the role will need to interact regularly with internal stakeholders and external counterparties including banks, regulators and other advisors. The role requires a strategic mindset combined with an ability to execute agreed plans. The role initially will have one direct report.
* Responsible for consolidation, review and analysis of short and long term cash forecasts for the North America region ensuring accuracy in forecasts and clear understanding of business drivers of actual and forecasted cash flow.
* Development of cash management and liquidity strategies including intercompany funding, cash repatriation and investment plans to support regional business needs.
* Manage North America cash pooling activities ensuring participation is maximized and cash is utilized consistent with relevant treasury policies and agreed strategies.
* Implementation of new cash management / pooling initiatives and associated treasury management systems.
* Support treasury risk management activities by identifying & monitoring foreign exchange exposures in the region and working closely with central Foreign Exchange Risk Management team to manage such risks.
* Lead and support as necessary other treasury activities including structured finance (factoring, supply chain financing) and credit management (bank guarantees, letters of credit, etc).
* Advise business teams on corporate development / M&A transactions in the region.
* Ensure a transparent and collaborative approach to treasury management, ensuring business units are appropriately engaged and informed of Treasury activities.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.