CareerBuilder, a dynamic global automotive & industrial supplier, is seeking a Global Key Account Manager based in Iowa or Western Illinois to manage and direct coordinated sales and customer interface activities for one of our critical global accounts. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of business plans and providing strategic direction of global account. The GKAM will coordinate and implement growth strategies by effectively leading a team of CareerBuilder associates who do not report to this position but are responsible for specific customer locations. As the GKAM, this individual will be the recognized expert on the customer's specific markets, business, company, strategic direction, etc.
- Develop and execute the strategies and tactics - including initiatives, projects, product and service introductions - that support achievement of CareerBuilder involving a complex portfolio of products. With the ultimate goal to lead profitable sales growth throughout the customer global locations.
- Develop, manage, and grow, intimate customer-centric relationships ranging from purchasing to Sr. Executive management at the customer organization, to make CareerBuilder the customer's supplier of choice for our products, services, and markets.
- Leads, coordinates, and drives the global CareerBuilder sales team to implement specific tactics by mentoring, facilitating regular communication, follow up, and joint call execution.
- Coordinate and lead complex commercial and technical negotiations, establish and ensure customer understanding, acceptance, and adherence to rules of engagement.
- Work in cooperation with and provide feedback to Schaeffler Sales Operations, production scheduling, manufacturing, product engineering, application engineering, service engineering and marketing to insure business plan achievement.