The New Accounts Representative - Colleyville, TX will assist customers in opening and maintaining deposit relationships.
* Assist customers in opening new accounts.
* Direct customers in matching needs with products.
* Obtain all necessary documentation for opening and maintaining customer accounts.
* Be familiar with procedures, controls, and documentation requirements.
* Process stop payment requests.
* Perform name and address changes using established procedures.
* Maintain and update signature cards.
* Coordinate lobby traffic.
* Order customer checks from printing company.
* Verify all file maintenance on system the next business day for accuracy
- Previous Teller experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced math skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling and balancing cash
- Basic computer knowledge
- 25+ WPM and 10 key by touch
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285