The Network Application Engineer is primarily responsible for Implementing and maintaining various computer system applications, follows project installation schedules, and coordinates with department supervisors or application owners during implementation.
- Provide technical and communication support for all PCs, servers, and applicable computer systems to ensure the effective operation of the data center.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of installation configurations, adheres to planned project schedules, and coordinates with department supervisors during application implementation.
- Ensures all software and hardware products are compatible with network integration.
- Analyzes trends and assists in the development and design of network plans.
- Assists in developing technical standards and application interfaces.
- Implements application changes for the effective use of the infrastructure related to LAN, WAN and desktop technologies.
- Maintains policies and procedures directly related to system applications.
- Maintain systems and applications documentation where needed.
- Provide intermediate level of support over the phone or any media available.
- Server installation, configuration and maintenance.