Network Application Engineer, Miami FL
The Network Application Engineer is primarily responsible for Implementing and maintaining various computer system applications, follows project installation schedules, and coordinates with department supervisors or application owners during implementation.
- Provide technical and communication support for all PCs, servers, and applicable computer systems to ensure the effective operation of the data center.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of installation configurations, adheres to planned project schedules, and coordinates with department supervisors during application implementation.
- Ensures all software and hardware products are compatible with network integration.
- Analyzes trends and assists in the development and design of network plans.
- Assists in developing technical standards and application interfaces.
- Implements application changes for the effective use of the infrastructure related to LAN, WAN and desktop technologies.
- Maintains policies and procedures directly related to system applications.
- Maintain systems and applications documentation where needed.
- Provide intermediate level of support over the phone or any media available.
- Server installation, configuration and maintenance.
High School diploma and Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related degree) or a minimum of four years equivalent experience in computer servers and related system technology.
Minimum five year's PC knowledge and certification with hardware or software manufacturer.
Other Essential Knowledge:
Problem solving ability, attention to details, wide knowledge of software, and its uses and interactions with various hardware systems. Experience with all Windows platforms, Linux/Unix, Oracle, and SQL applications.
Physical Demands. Air conditioned office that is often cold and dusty. Lifting and carrying equipment