About the Role: - National Recruiter
Location: Jacksonville, Fl office
This position is responsible for providing full life cycle of recruiting in support of both local and national accounts for CSI Financial's line of business. The incumbent will report directly to a Recruiting Supervisor.
The following are key requirements, but are not meant to be exhaustive of the core functions of the position.- Base Salary + Commission!
- Identify key talent for contract and contract to hire positions with CSI Financial's clients utilizing all possible avenues to ensure complete coverage on key jobs. This includes, but is not limited to the use of:
- Existing Database candidates
- Personal network/pipeline
- Job Boards
- LinkedIn and other social media
- Targeted cold calling
- Ensuring high closing ratios by high attention to detail, thorough candidate screening, and constant communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process, as well as post placement.
- Participation on client meetings and calls as needed to help secure and qualify new business and build personal professional network.
- Constant professional development to develop new and effective recruitment/sourcing tactics and to stay abreast of new technologies within the IT field.
- Competitive and Goal-Driven
- Outstanding client service focus
- Ability to establish credibility with multiple constituencies Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities is essential Self-guided/motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with Outlook a plus.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results.