Aerotek is looking for a Mutual Fund Administrator!
Shift: Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Processing all assigned responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner - Money Market transactions from nightly sweep; Purchases and Redemptions of mutual funds trades; Treasury subscriptions at the Federal Reserve Bank; Private Placement Transactions and wires; TBA. Process, balance and verify Written Call Options; Exercise and Puts (Processing of Expired Options) with Options Clearing Corp and broker. Process all internal and external mutual funds transfers at the fund and on Global Plus.
- Allocate dividends/interest payments, reinvested dividends and Money Markets Revenue Fees. Reconcile and balance all transactions on Global Plus and fund accounts for each fund companies. Notify managers of Fund mergers/conversions and upcoming auction for Treasury Bills and Treasury Notes. In compliance with Rule 22c2 Rule (Rule set forth by SEC - Security and Exchange Commission for redemption fees on mutual funds) provide information (purchase transactions by date for individual clients on specific redemption trades) to fund companies upon request.
- Customer support: notify Client Services team of upcoming mutual fund Corporate Actions; fund liquidations; fund prospectus and amendments to existing fund prospectus.
- Assist in any special projects as requested and assist other staff during spikes and as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in business related major or equivalent training
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in the investment industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Work well in a daily deadline oriented environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
If you have questions please email Amanda or call 801.844.4019
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.