I'm currently supporting a full time remote Mortgage Underwriter opportunity with a very reputable client in the financial services industry. Please see below for the job description.
Prestige - Client is consistently listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the nations 'Top Places to Work'
Remote Start - Work from home until back in office, the only requirement is you live within 1.5 hours of our Vienna or Winchester
Fast-Tracked Promotions - Underwriters have become high ranking supervisors within 1.5 years
100% Job Security - Since opening our doors in 1933 we have never downsized or sanctioned layoffs
- Review collected documentation against company, NCUA, USPAP and all other relevant industry loan acceptance guidelines
- Review contracts related to real estate, such as age restrictions, HOAs, etc.
- Work closely and collaborate with loan originator and processor to ensure all appropriate data is obtained
- Collaborate with Mortgage leadership and participate in mentoring sessions for Mortgage Processors, Mortgage Closers, and Mortgage Loan Officers
- Maintain current knowledge of all company mortgage products and any changes to guidelines by company, investor, or government agencies that impact the processing of mortgage loan products
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 2 year plus of recent mortgage underwriting experience. Handling Conventional, FHA, or VA, Loans.
- The client will also consider candidates with strong Mortgage Loan Processing experience
Top Skills Details
- FHA, VA, desktop underwriter experience (certifications are preferred, not required)
- Pay is based on experience
***Please send your resume ***
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.