Maintains property appearance, comfortable atmosphere throughout building(s) and general functioning of property systems. Assists in daily operation of mail room and supply inventory.
This is an associate level role that works under direct guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential JOB DUTIES:
1. Maintains safe atmosphere for all employees, tenants and visitors by daily facility upkeep and immediate response to emergencies within the facilities.
2. Documents maintenance activities, service goals, and system problems.
3. Troubleshoots plumbing issues, including supply and waste lines for water closets, kitchens, and labs; services various pumps, as well as steam, gas & electric water heaters; contacting certified plumber as necessary
4. Troubleshoots HVAC issues, including all chiller and boiler functions; services heat exchanger, fans and pneumatic controls; contacting certified HVAC tech as necessary.
5. Can operate common repair tools.
6. Responds to employee and contractor's requests in a timely manner.
7. Maintains ethical, professional, and courteous relations with fellow employees, tenants, and contractors.
8. Maintains all storage spaces and common areas.
9. Communicates essential information to Management for decision making.
10. Accessibility at all times, via cell phone, including during and after normal working hours, and holidays and weekends on an emergency basis. Arranges for back-up coverage in the event of after-hours unavailability.
11. Works with safety and building inspectors and contractors for various areas of the property.
12. Performs quality control check by observing workflow of contractors.
13. Organizes daily work schedule and prioritizes jobs that need to be completed.
14. Performs general duties including furniture repairs, department equipment maintenance, conference room support, office moves, and rearrangement.
15. Performs general groundskeeping duties including shoveling snow, ensuring salt is placed near entryways
16. Reads manuals, magazines, newspapers, safety rules, and instructions in the use and maintenance of equipment.
17. Writes up summary/description of work completed on work orders.
18. Performs janitorial maintenance duties as necessary.
19. Prepares room for occupancy, including painting and cleaning, restoration of walls and utilities, and obtaining permits.
20. Assists daily in the processing of inbound and outbound mail. This involves 50% of the average work day.
21. Back up all Mail room functions when Support Services Specialist is out of office.
22. Maintains office supply inventory and submits orders on behalf of the Wilmington location.
23. Provides support for the RICOH printers on site working with Maintenance vendor as needed.
24. Acts as administrator for all physical access to the facility, including issuance of badge Id’s for all employees.
25. Collaborates with Ann Arbor and Rosemont facilities for necessary projects.
26. Promotes our culture by living-out the company values on a daily basis.
27. Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
• Maintains high levels of accuracy while installing, repairing, measuring, and reporting information
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills both in person and on telephone
• Completes special projects within allotted timeframe.
• Maintains regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Bank policies.
• Performs preventative maintenance measures effectively
• Demonstrates safety in all activities
Working Conditions And Demands (If Applicable):
Able to lift 50 lbs. and exert physical activity if needed for moves, repairs, etc.